Zouk and Meditation Day Level 2 @Blisshaus (December)
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to a full and beautiful day of Zouk dancing and meditations at the Blisshaus. November 27 | 2021
This event is specifically for beginner and improver Zouk dancers and will cover the basic steps, some new variations and give an experiential feeling of how energy flows through your body in this magical dance.
We will cover a combination of technique and conceptual work so that both your mind and body get a full experience of the dance.
In addition to dancing we will remain grounded, connected and present with ourselves and each other in meditation throughout the day.
🤝 Limited to 10 people (5 dance couples). You do not need to come with a partner :-)
- please bring thick socks (personally I like to dance in socks and maybe you would like to try this)
- please bring a spare t-shirt or top (you may get sweaty and wish to change)
- bring a towel if you wish to take a shower after the workshops (or swim in the lake)
- bring flat dance shoes or comfortable trainers if you prefer not to dance in socks
Food & Rest
- please bring your own snack for lunch
- after the workshops we will celebrate with dinner together, if you would like to join us for dinner please select this ticket option.
Mantra & Cacao Ceremony
- from 20:00 there will be a Mantra and Cacao evening at the blisshaus, please make sure you have selected this ticket if you wish to join.
- for sleeping options please contact Damir.
So much love to you - looking forward to meet many new faces 👉🥳
Jonny & Damir 🙏✨
p.s. In from January 06-09 | 2022 we are also offering a Zoukenergy retreat combined with Tantra, with a specific focus on loving kindness. These workshops are a perfect introduction to Zouk and meditation before attending the retreat. For more information click here.
Welcome & TeaBlisshaus
- December Pass (10:30-18:00)CHF179CHF1790CHF0
- Dinner & Cacao CeremonyCHF20CHF200CHF0