Sat, 27 Nov|
Zouk and Meditation Day Level 1 @Blisshaus (November)
Enjoy a full day of Zouk and meditation specifically for beginners (with additional dinner and cacao ceremony). Connect to yourself and others through movement, song and stillness.
Time & Location
27 Nov 2021, 10:30 – 22:00
Därligen, Chrützweg 1, 3707 Därligen, Switzerland
About the Event
Welcome to a full and beautiful day of Zouk dancing and meditations at the Blisshaus. November 27 | 2021
This event is specifically for beginner Zouk dancers and will cover all of the basic steps, and give an experiential feeling of how energy flows through your body in this magical dance.
We will cover a combination of technique and conceptual work so that both your mind and body get a full experience of the dance. In addition to dancing we will remain grounded, connected and present with ourselves and each other in meditation throughout the day.
🤝 Limited to 10 people. You do not need to come with a partner :-)
- please bring thick socks (personally I like to dance in socks and maybe you would like to try this)
- please bring a spare t-shirt or top (you may get sweaty and wish to change)
- bring a towel if you wish to take a shower after the workshops (or swim in the lake)
- bring flat dance shoes or comfortable trainers if you prefer not to dance in socks
Food & Rest
- please bring your own snack for lunch
- after the workshops we will celebrate with dinner together, if you would like to join us for dinner please select this ticket option below
Mantra & Cacao Ceremony
- from 20:00 there will be a Mantra and Cacao evening at the blisshaus, if you wish to stay for this also please purchase the additional ticket.
- You can sleep overnight at the Blisshaus, for sleeping options please contact Damir.
So much love to you - looking forward to meet many new faces 👉🥳
Jonny & Damir 🙏✨
p.s. In from January 06-09 | 2022 we are also offering a Zoukenergy retreat combined with Tantra, with a specific focus on loving kindness. These workshops are a perfect introduction to Zouk and meditation before attending the retreat. For more information click here.
Welcome & TeaBlisshaus
Workshop Pass (10:30-18:00)CHF 179.00
With Dinner & Cacao CeremonyCHF 20.00